- Aeonium Kiwi – This listing is for a Aeonium Kiwi in a 2 inch or 4 inch size. Some have branches with cute little babies. They vary in color depending on their location in our greenhouse. Some will be more yellow, some greener. Aeonium Percarneum (Aeonium “Kiwi”) is a drought tolerant succulent with branches of variegated, pointed leaves. Its leaves can have up to 4 colors when grown in ideal condition: green, yellow, white, and red. It grows up to 8 inches and produces bell-shaped flowers in winter. It goes dormant in the summer and grows best in cool shade/ winter time. Please be aware that Aeonium bruises easily, so the plant may have some little brown marks on their leaves when they arrive due to the transit. It’s completely normal and will no absolutely no harm to the health of the plant.
- All of the plants will be shipped bare root
- Full Sun, Partial Sun.
- Porous and well-drained sandy soil.
- In winter, water thoroughly when soil is dry to the touch, then let drain completely. Avoid letting water sit for too long in the soil to prevent rot and fungal diseases. Reduce watering to a minimum in summer when the plant goes dormant.
- You can propagate Aeonium Kiwi from leaf cuttings taken when the plant is in its active period.
- Generally non-toxic to humans and animals.