- Aeonium Lily Pad is a perennial succulent that forms flat rosettes up to 6 inches (15 cm) in diameter. Its leaves are thick glossy bright green and it grows offsets easily from the base. Aeonium Lily Pad produces yellow flowers on a stalk from each mature rosette. Aeonium will take care of themselves and actually thrive on neglect. Otherwise your major task will be moving them from hot sun to shade and back again, or moving them indoors when the temperature drops too low.
- All of the plants will be shipped bare root
- Full sun, Partial sun, Partial shade.
- Porous and well-drained potting mix.
- This plant only needs a low to moderate amount of water. Drought tolerant when established. Water thoroughly only when soil is dry to the touch, then let drain completely.
- You can easily propagate Aeonium Lily Pad by stem cuttings, except for unbranched species which die after flowering and are propagated from seed.
- Heat tolerant. Will not tolerate frost.