- Aeonium Luteovariegatum – Aeonium Arboreum ‘Luteovariegatum’ is a winter growing succulent that forms large rosettes of variegated green and white leaves with vibrant coppery red margins. These rosettes are usually connected to stalks of up to 18 inches tall. Aeonium arboreum ‘Luteovariegatum’ displays white flowers in summer. It will get sunburned in areas with hot, strong sun. Aeonium leaves bruises very easily, so please expect that there may be some bruises on the leaves upon arrival. The bruises are absolutely normal and do no harm to the plant. The plant will quickly produce new leaves to replace the bruised ones.
- All of the plants will be shipped bare root
- Full sun to Partial shade.
- Gritty, Porous and Well-Drained.
- In winter, water thoroughly when soil is dry to the touch, then let drain completely. Avoid letting water sit for too long in the soil to prevent rot and fungal diseases. Reduce watering to a minimum in summer when the plant goes dormant.
- You can propagate Aeonium arboreum ‘Luteovariegatum’ from leaf cuttings taken when the plant is in its active period.