- Aeonium ‘Mardi Gras’ is a succulent that has yellow and green variegated rosettes and deep red to plum margins when received plenty of sunlight or placed in cool temperatures. It grows offsets readily. Its nickname ‘Mardi Gras’ comes from the multiple colors of the rosettes creating a carnival-like palette. The magnificent tricolor variagation of Aeonium ‘Mardi Gras’ is absolutely cause for celebration. These effects may result in dark-red/burgundy shades versus creamier and lighter rose tones.
- All of the plants will be shipped bare root
- Full sun, Partial sun, Partial shade.
- Porous and well-drained potting mix.
- This plant only needs a low to moderate amount of water. Drought tolerant. Water thoroughly only when soil is dry to the touch, then let drain completely.
- You can easily propagate Aeonium ‘Mardi Gras’ by stem cuttings .
- Heat tolerant. Will not tolerate frost.