- Aeonium Sunburst as known Copper Pinwheel – It has large rosettes of variegated green and white leaves edged in bright, coppery red that stand up on stalks to 18 inches tall. Nice houseplant in bright area. White flowers bloom during summer. Aeonium Sunburst will get sunburned in areas with hot, strong sun. Aeonium leaves bruises very easily, so please expect that there may be some bruises on the leaves upon arrival. The bruises are absolutely normal and do no harm to the plant. The plant will quickly produce new leaves to replace the bruised ones. Aeoniums do not like really hot or dry weather. They may go dormant in summer and do not require any water, except in very dry conditions.
- All of the plants will be shipped bare root
- Loam, Sand with Well-Drained.
- Full sun to Partial shade.
- In winter, water thoroughly when soil is dry to the touch, then let drain completely. Avoid letting water sit for too long in the soil to prevent rot and fungal diseases. Reduce watering to a minimum in summer when the plant goes dormant.
- You can propagate Aeonium Sunburst from leaf cuttings taken when the plant is in its active period.
- Generally non-toxic to humans and animals