- Aeonium Suncup produces clumps of pale green and creamy white rosettes. Every rosette is beautifully variegated in its own way. Aeonium Suncup’s rosettes are smaller than other Aeonium’s, but this succulent grows multiple cute little offsets. It produces white flowers in winter and goes dormant in summer. Tender soft succulent. Will not tolerate frost. Aeonium leaves bruises very easily, so please expect that there may be some bruises on the leaves upon arrival. The bruises are absolutely normal and do no harm to the plant. The plant will quickly produce new leaves to replace the bruised ones.
- All of the plants will be shipped bare root
- Full sun to partial shade.
- Loam, Sand with Well-Drained.
- In winter, water thoroughly when soil is dry to the touch, then let drain completely. Avoid letting water sit for too long in the soil to prevent rot and fungal diseases. Reduce watering to a minimum in summer when the plant goes dormant.
- You can propagate Aeonium Suncup from leaf cuttings taken when the plant is in its active period.