Includes all of the following 15 varieties:
1. Beet – Chioggia (Appx. 20 seeds)
- Chioggia beets have red & white rings.
- Perfect for juicing, boiling, pickling, baking, and/or freezing.
- Leaves can also be used as greens.
- Grows well in containers and compact locations.
2. Broccoli – Early Purple (Appx. 20 seeds)
- The Early Purple Broccoli Plant produces extremely flavorful heads of broccoli that are bright purple.
- Ideal for garnishes or used fresh in salads and other gourmet culinary creations
- Once the main head is removed this variety will continuously produce many offshoots during the season
3. Cabbage – Acre, Red (Appx. 60 seeds)
- A very popular red variety eaten raw or fully cooked. Used in coleslaw.
- Heads produce deep red, globe shapes and measure up to 6 to 7 inches in diameter.
- A colorful addition to a garden landscape.
4. Pepper – Chocolate Bell (Appx. 10 seeds)
- Plant produces good yields of beautiful rich chocolate-brown sweet bell pepper.
- Excellent for salads, stuffing, or cooking.
- Very easy to grow.
- Grows well in containers and tight spaces.
- A must for the gourmet home gardeners.
5. Eggplant – Turkish (Appx. 10 seeds)
- Plant produces good yields of tennis ball size bright orange eggplants.
- Extremely flavorful.
6. Kale – Red Russian (Appx. 50 seeds)
- Stems are purple with deep gray-green leaves.
- The plants mature medium-tall and leaves are tender compared to other kale varieties.
- Ideal for salads and light cooking.
7. Lettuce – Lollo Rossa (Appx. 150 seeds)
- Beautiful red lettuce leaves.
- Curly leaves with really nice texture and color.
- Extremely popular amongst gourmet chefs and restaurants.
- Easy to grow and does not require a lot of space.
8. Onion – Crimson Forest (Bunching) (Appx. 110 seeds)
- Crimson Forest is a rare heirloom bunching onion variety.
- Dark red, burgundy, and purple colored bunches.
- Excellent for many culinary creations.
- Grows well in containers and small spaces.
9. Pepper – Cayenne, Purple (Appx. 10 seeds)
- These cayenne pepper seeds will produce a plant with excellent yields of of 2 ¾” long by ½” wide hot purple peppers.
- They are very hot but have excellent flavor. Great for culinary creations.
- Grows well in containers and smaller spaces.
- Turns from green -> to purple as they continue to mature.
10. Pepper – Nu Mex Twilight (Appx. 15 seeds)
- The Nu Mex Twilight peppers are small but very very hot! Handle with care.
- The plant will produce an enormous amount of ½” wide hot peppers.
- They grow in clusters on a beautiful compact plant that can be grown in containers.
- Pepper colors range from yellow, purple, orange, and red.
11. Radish – Easter Egg (Appx. 120 seeds)
- The Easter Egg Radish is just as the name suggests … a mix of flavorful multi-colored radishes.
- Radishes are red, pink, purple, violet, and white.
- Excellent in salads
- Extremely easy to grow
- Grows well in small spaces
12. Radish – Watermelon (Appx. 120 seeds)
- Unique and rare heirloom radish variety. Looks amazing!
- Very large white radish with pink/red flesh giving the appearance of watermelon.
- Excellent for gourmet culinary dishes.
- Produces large tops for easy picking.
13. Squash – Scallop, Golden Bush (Appx. 10 seeds)
- One of the most popular and rare heirloom Squash varieties.
- Grows as a compact bush size plant (not as a vine)
- Produces 4-5″ golden-yellow fruits
- Grow well in small spaces
- These plants grow continuously over a long season
14. Swiss Chard – HOT PINK / MAGENTA (Appx. 25 seeds)
- The Hot Pink Swiss Chard produces excellent yields of dark green shiny leaves with magenta/hot pink stalks and veins.
- Excellent for salads, juicing, and/or steamed with others greens.
- Extremely healthy.
- Easy to grow.
- Day to Maturity | 65 days
15. Tomato – Heritage Rainbow Mix (Appx. 10 seeds)
- The Heritage Rainbow Mix produces good yields of great tasting beefsteak heirloom tomatoes.
- Includes a mix of heirloom tomato varieties in various colors, shapes, and sizes.
- Extremely popular.
- Chosen for their wide range of bright rainbow-like colors.
- Flavors range from mild to sweet to tangy.
- All-time favorite.