- Christmas Carol Aloe is a small and slow-growing succulent that can grow up to 1 foot (30 cm) tall and 6 inches (15 cm) wide. The succulent shapes like a star that is why they are referred to as ‘Christmas Carol’. The color is yellow, green and red on the tips.
- This succulent has dark green leaves and red deep crimson at the edges. its red-pink flowers appear in fall, sometimes they bloom in winter. It’s a frost-tender evergreen.
- All of the plants will be shipped bare root.
- Full Sun, Filtered Sun, Part Shade.
- Prefers warm weather from 70ºF (21ºC) to 80ºF (27ºC), but can survive temperature as low as 40ºF (4.5ºC).
- Porous and well-drained succulents mix.
- Feed with a cactus fertilizer in the summer only (Aloes go dormant in the winter).
- Avoid letting water sit for too long in the soil. Do not overwater.