- Aloinopsis schooneesii is a South African native succulent. It has a pleasing stone like appearance and vibrant yellow flowering habit. The plant branches much at the base to form dense mats of clustered rosettes. It has thick and small knob-like dark blue-green leaves.
- It has thick and small knob-like dark blue-green leaves.
- Daisy-like, silky, yellowish bronze with a file darker line at the center of each petal and quite large compared to the tiny leaves. Should bloom at the end of winter if it gets enough light and if it is too cloudy the flowers fail to open entirely.
- All of the plants will be shipped bare root.
- Prefer full sun to part sun but, should be protected from excessive heat and sun in summer as it will redden with more light exposure.
- Water your plants thoroughly when soil is dry to the touch. Wait until the soil has dried out completely before watering, and then give it a good watering, letting the water stream through the drainage holes of the pot.
- Provide porous soil with adequate drainage, pots with drainage hole are recommended. So if you don’t got one good pot, buying our plants with pot option isn’t a bad idea
- Cuttings or (rarely) seeds.