- Coral Aloe in an interesting succulent with flat, broad pale green leaves that can have pink edges if grown under full sun or in cold weather. The leaves have light colored lines running longitudinally.
- In late winter and early spring, Coral Aloe produces clusters of coral red flowers that grow on up to 2 foot tall stems.
- It is a beautiful succulent up to 18 inches (45 cm) tall and up to 2 feet (60 cm) wide.
- All of the plants will be shipped bare root.
- Partial to full sun.
- Prefers warm weather from 70ºF (21ºC) to 80ºF (27ºC), but can survive temperature as low as 40ºF (4.5ºC).
- Porous and well-drained succulents mix.
- Feed with a cactus fertilizer in the summer only (Aloes go dormant in the winter).
- Avoid letting water sit for too long in the soil. Do not overwater.