- Crassula Mesembryanthemoides comes from South African. Its long, pointed green leaves are covered with soft bristle-like hairs, giving it a fuzzy, frosted appearance. The hairs protect the plant from getting burnt and drying out, hence this succulent can be grown under full sun or partial shade.
- It produces very pretty hot pink flower clusters.
- All of the plants will be shipped bare root.
- Full Sun or Partial Shade.
- Mix 15-20% of sand through the soil.
- Water thoroughly when soil is dry to the touch, then let drain completely. Avoid letting water sit for too long in the soil to prevent rot and fungal diseases.
- Average summer temperatures from 65ºF/18ºC to 70ºF/21ºC are ideal. In winter, it can survive temperatures as low as 50ºF/10ºC.
- Feed with a controlled-release fertilizer at the beginning of the growing season.
- You can propagate Crassula Mesembryanthemoides by division, offsets or leaf cuttings. The easiest way is to propagate from a single leaf: put the leaf in a succulent or cacti mix, then cover until it sprouts.