- Crassula Moonglow has thick fleshy gray-green leaves that form compact square rosettes stacked on top of each other like a tower as high as 18 inches. The plant needs a lot of support so that the stacked column will not fall over. Its leaves are covered with fine short hairs, giving it a chalky fuzzy look.
- Crassula Moonglow produces clusters of small pink-orange flowers in winter or spring.
- All of the plants will be shipped bare root.
- Full sun. Full shade is not recommended to prevent etiolation and rot.
- Porous and well-drained potting mix.
- Water thoroughly only when soil is dry to the touch, then let drain completely.
- Cold Tolerance: Down to at least 27 °F.