- Hatiora salicornioides is a slender, erect, arching or somewhat pendent, bushy, cactus, up to 2 feet (60 cm) tall.
- A stem consists of smaller segments, up to 1.2 inches (3 cm) long.
- The flowers are small, bell-shaped, orange yellow in color, up to 0.8 inch (2 cm) long and in diameter.
- All of the plants will be shipped bare root.
- Hatiora thrives best in indirect light with exposure to morning and evening sun.
- Hatioras prefers spring, summer, and fall temperatures around 75-80 °F (24-27 °C).
- Winter temperatures should be between 45-65 °F (7-18 °C) only.
- It prefers a well drained soil.Cactus or epiphytic compost works well.
- It can be propagated easily through cuttings that can root immediately in soil.