- The Myrtillocactus Geometrizans Forma Cristata (Dinosaur Back Plant)’s beautiful blue-green looking succulent stands with a solid wax-like structure. It forms a tree-like trunk that clusters together, creating a unique, intertwined appearance. In nature grows up to 4.5 m tall, with the crown reaching up to 5 m in width.
- In the summer, it blooms with cream-colored flowers and tiny, sweet, plum-like fruit.
- All of the plants will be shipped bare root.
- In summer, place in direct sunlight. In winter, find a cooler, light spot. That will allow it to go well-rested into next spring, which will make it more likely flower
- Allow the soil to dry out before you give it another drink. Keep the soil completely dry in winter. Need a well-drained soil mix with small gravel added to ensure drainage.
- It is a plant that is sensitive to over-watering. The plant should be water mostly between Spring to Fall, let the plant dry thoroughly before watering again.
- The plant does not handle cold well, so if you live an area that is colder than -1,1°C ( 30° F )
- Generally non-toxic to humans and animals