- Echeveria Apus is a hybrid between Echeveria pulidonis and Echeveria elegans. The hybrids tend to be less tolerant of frost and shade. In temperate climates, most species will lose their lower leaves in winter and become ‘leggy’ and less attractive. Echeverias are also popular pot plants and appear in most succulent collections. Echeveria ‘Apus’ sports blue green rosettes edged in pink.
- It exhibits a compact habit and has yellow flowers. Drought tolerant.
- All of the plants will be shipped bare root.
- Full Sun to part shade.
- Avoid letting water sit for too long in the rosette to prevent rot and fungal diseases.
- Dead leaves should be removed from the plant as soon as possible to ward off pests.