- Echeveria ‘Blue Sky’ grows large rosettes of broad gray-ish green leaves with pink tip. The rosettes can grow up to 12 inches in diameter.
- In summer, it produces clusters of pink flowers that attract hummingbirds and butterflies. The plant is quite large and the leaves are spread out.
- All of the plants will be shipped bare root.
- Full Sun.
- Well-drained, porous.
- Ultra Soil Blend.
- Avoid letting water sit for too long in the rosette to prevent rot and fungal diseases.
- Dead leaves should be removed from the plant as soon as possible to ward off pests.