- Echeveria compressicaulis is a species from Venezuela. A species with thick, fleshy leaves. It takes on very deep-red colours under strong light. Rather than grow low like most Echeveria, this one will grow upwards and offset from the stem.
- When it flowers you can expect it to produce bell-shaped orange flowers.
- All of the plants will be shipped bare root.
- Make sure the soil is moist at all times during the spring and summer months.
- It thrives best in full sun to light shade. In order to develop their foliage color, you should place Echeveria Compressicaulis somewhere is a warm, sunny with well-drained soil. In the indoor and east or west-facing window where it can receive four to six hours of sunlight is ideal.
- Water when soil is dry to the touch, which is approximately every 7 – 10 days. Avoid water it daily. Water them more in spring and summer and less in winter, and it’s better to underwater them than overwater them.
- Generally non-toxic to humans and animals.