- Echeveria Cubic Frost is a stunning succulent with silver coated lilac leaves that turn baby pink with lots of sun exposure. The leaves are distinctively upturned, pointy, symmetrical, and fleshy. This species grows quickly and can produce offsets freely, creating attractive clusters of lavender rosettes that can get up to 10 inches in diameter.
- In late spring to early summer, it produces lovely coral bell-shaped flowers.
- All of the plants will be shipped bare root.
- This is an extremely fragile plant with leaves that snap off easily, so we’ll try our best to pack it very carefully with multiple layers of bubble wrap and peanuts, and the box will have multiple fragile signs. However, we cannot control how USPS handle packages. Therefore please understand that we cannot offer replacement or refund if some leaves break during transportation! We’re more than happy to share tips on leaf propagation, so please feel free to let us know if you have any question.
- Fast Draining.
- Bright Light, Full Sun.
- April to August.
- Avoid letting water sit for too long in the rosette to prevent rot and fungal diseases.
- Dead leaves should be removed from the plant as soon as possible to ward off pests.