- Echeveria Dondo is a succulent plant with wide rosettes of up to 4 inches (10 cm). Their grayish green leaves are broadest near the tip. This tip has a small soft spine and is sometimes blushed red.
- Small dark yellow to slightly orange bell-shaped flowers rises above the foliage on several stalks from the center of the rosette in late winter into spring.
- All of the plants will be shipped bare root.
- Full Sun.
- Well-drained, porous.
- Avoid letting water sit for too long in the rosette to prevent rot and fungal diseases.
- Dead leaves should be removed from the plant as soon as possible to ward off pests.