- Elegans Blue Echeveria has plump, blue-green rounded leaves ending in a point and growing in a tight clump.
- Looks great in containers or as a houseplant. One of the most useful echeveria in a garden since it will spread to fill an area quickly. Produces pink and yellow blooms on pink stems. Crassulaceae family.
- This plant might appear blue in the photos, but it is not so in real life, because plants simply can’t be blue. The leaves are light green with a white powder coating, giving it a soft pastel color.
- Extremely fragile. Some leaves may fall off during shipping.
- All of the plants will be shipped bare root.
- Partial or Dappled Shade.
- Loam mix sand, well-drained.
- Avoid letting water sit for too long in the rosette to prevent rot and fungal diseases.
- Dead leaves should be removed from the plant as soon as possible to ward off pests.