- Echeveria Lolita is a hybrid of Echeveria PVN x Echeveria Lola. It features rosettes of broad, opalescent leaves, replete with shades of champagne, mauve, rose, and frosty green.
- The leaves have a powdery coating of natural wax. As it develops each rosette grows to about 5.0″ wide before it starts producing new offsets.
- All of the plants will be shipped bare root.
- Plenty of bright light is essential for maintaining its unique coloration, as well as for preventing stretching of the rosettes.
- Water deeply enough for water to run out the drainage hole, then wait for the soil to fully dry before watering again.