- Echeveria Minima is native to Mexico. It is a cute miniature Echeveria that freely produces offets, forming tight clumps of lovely little rosettes. Echeveria Minima has short chubby silvery blue leaves tipped with pink or deep purple.
- In late spring, it produces orange bell shaped flowers.
- All of the plants will be shipped bare root.
- Full Sun.
- Cactus potting mix.
- Feed every 2 weeks
- Avoid letting water sit for too long in the rosette to prevent rot and fungal diseases.
- Dead leaves should be removed from the plant as soon as possible to ward off pests.