- This listing is for an Echeveria Derenbergii “Painted Lady” growing in a 4-inch size. Echeveria Derenbergii is a lovely succulent that grows offsets freely, forming clumps of tight rosette of frosted, pointed, and fleshy leaves. The leaves are pale green with pink tips. It is native to Mexico.
- In summer, it produces clusters of orange bell-shaped flowers with red tips.
- All of the plants will be shipped bare root.
- Loam, Sand.
- Full Sun, Partial Sun.
- Avoid letting water sit for too long in the rosette to prevent rot and fungal diseases.
- Dead leaves should be removed from the plant as soon as possible to ward off pests.