- Echeveria Raindrops is an unusual succulent that has little globular bumps near the tips of its light green leaves. The bumps and tips of the leaves can turn pink or red in cold weather and bright light. Echeveria Raindrops can grow up to 6″ wide.
- All of the plants will be shipped bare root.
- Full or Partial Sun.
- A well-drained succulent mix.
- Avoid letting water sit for too long in the rosette to prevent rot and fungal diseases.
- Dead leaves should be removed from the plant as soon as possible to ward off pests.