- Echeveria Setosa Var. Ciliata is an ornamental succulent plant with many offsets. The plant covers itself with soft harmless white hair. Leaves green, obovatae-cuneate, with lower margins straight to incurved, obtuse and mucronate. It can grow up to 6 inches in diameter in a rosette form.
- When it flowers you can expect red flowers with yellow tips.
- All of the plants will be shipped bare root.
- It grows well in a well-drained succulent mix, with an ideal pH around 6.0 (slightly acidic) or an equal part sharp sand with an all-purpose potting mix.
- It thrives best in full sun to light shade. In order to develop their foliage color, you should place Echeveria Setosa Var. Ciliata somewhere is a warm, sunny with well-drained soil. In the indoor and east or west-facing window where it can receive four to six hours of sunlight is ideal.
- The watering method is very important to keep your Ciliata healthy. It should not sit on the water, and an excess amount of water should be avoided. Water Echeveria plants regularly during the summer and spring. You should water your plants thoroughly when soil is dry to the touch. Wait until the soil has dried out completely before watering your Echeveria, and then give it a good watering, letting the water stream through the drainage holes of the pot.
- Generally non-toxic to humans and animals.