- Echeveria Setosa Var. Deminuta is an attractive species of Echeveria that is covered with soft harmless white hair. The rosette only grow up to 3 inches and has tiny, blue green, club-shaped leaves. It produces multiple offsets which form a cute hairy cluster.
- In spring and early summer, each rosette produces branches of distinctive bright red and yellow flowers that give it a fun nickname: “Firecracker Plant”.
- All of the plants will be shipped bare root.
- Blue Green.
- Full Sun to part shade.
- Well-Drained succulent mix (loam x sand).
- Avoid letting water sit for too long in the rosette to prevent rot and fungal diseases.
- Dead leaves should be removed from the plant as soon as possible to ward off pests.