- Echeveria Subalpine var. Perote: A lovely species of slender, pointed leaves that tend to stand upright. The rosette is a soft blue color and can get a slight pink blush to the leaf tips when grown in bright sun. The leaves are coated with a powdery, natural wax that protects the plant in full sun and gives it a frosty look.
- It produces a tall, hooked bloom stalk with pink and yellow, bell-shaped flowers.
- All of the plants will be shipped bare root.
- Water during the summer and spring, making sure it has good drainage. Reduce water in the winter as excess water can damage the plant.
- It need bright sunlight to maintain their colors and compact rosette form.
- From stem cuttings or leaf cuttings during spring-autumn.