- Echeveria Subsessilis is a gorgeous succulent with rosettes up to 6 inches (15 cm) in diameter, Bluish green leaves form beautiful rosettes with a tinge of pink along the leaf margins. A thick farina coating on the leaves give the plant a soft powdery look and allows the plant to tolerate full sun. The long-lasting flowers are pink-orange on slender stalks up to 10 inches (25 cm) long, in early summer.
- All of the plants will be shipped bare root.
- Outdoors subsessilis prefers full sun. Indoors plants need bright light and are perfect for life on a sunny windowsill.
- Subsessilis likes infrequent watering and prefers dry conditions after the plant becomes established. After watering, allow the soil to dry completely before watering again. Once per week should be adequate.
- The plant needs excellent drainage and porous soil. The soil mix should contain 50-70% perlite, pumice or sand.