- Echeveria Tippy is a hybrid of Echeveria Chihuahuensis. It is a lovely rosette succulent with cute rosy tips on light blue-green leaves. The thick pointy leaves are coated with a thin white powder, which gives it a soft pastel look.
- The rosettes can grow up to 6 inches in diameter.
- In spring and summer, Echeveria Tippy produces stalks of orange bell-shaped flowers, which are attractive to hummingbirds and butterflies.
- All of the plants will be shipped bare root.
- Full or Partial Sun.
- A well-drained succulent mix.
- Avoid letting water sit for too long in the rosette to prevent rot and fungal diseases.
- Dead leaves should be removed from the plant as soon as possible to ward off pests.