- Echeveria Topsy Turvy is an unusual Echeveria with silvery green leaf tips pointing inwards towards the center of the plant. The rosettes can grow up to 10 inches in diameter. Echeveria Topsy Turvy grows quickly and produces multiple offsets so it can form a dense carpet over time.
- In late summer to fall, Echeveria Topsy Turvy produces orange bell-shaped flowers with tips that open up like little stars.
- All of the plants will be shipped bare root.
- Full or Partial Sun.
- A well-drained succulent mix.
- Avoid letting water sit for too long in the rosette to prevent rot and fungal diseases.
- Dead leaves should be removed from the plant as soon as possible to ward off pests.
- Generally non-toxic to humans and animals