- Echeveria Violet Queen is a charming Echeveria with tips that turn violet-pink in cold weather. The leaves are light grayish green, long, narrow, and curve slightly upward towards the tips similar to that of a lotus blossom. The rosettes can grow up to 8 inches in diameter. Echeveria Violet Queen produces offsets freely, making it a very pretty groundcover.
- All of the plants will be shipped bare root.
- Full or Partial Sun.
- A well-drained succulent mix.
- Avoid letting water sit for too long in the rosette to prevent rot and fungal diseases.
- Dead leaves should be removed from the plant as soon as possible to ward off pests.