- EUPHORBIA ENOPLA is a plant of the genus Euphorbia also known as Pincushion Euphorbia. This cactus is famous for its green stem with red-purple or brown spines. Each spine can grow 1-3 inches. Leaves are very tiny and remain only briefly on the plant before falling off.
- Its flowers can be yellow or purple, and the flowers grow on stems in the top of the stem.
- The stems of this variety contain a toxic latex sap within its stems, making it critical to keep ‘Pincushion Euphorbia’ away from children or pets. The sap can cause an irritant to both skin and eyes.
- All of the plants will be shipped bare root.
- Euphorbias need lots of sunlight
- They are not particular about soil pH, but they cannot tolerate wet soil. So it’s important to repot your Euphorbias in well-draining soil.
- It may need weekly watering during the summer. Water whenever the soil is dry several inches below the surface. Water deeply, but don’t let them sit in wet soil, which can cause root rot.