- Haworthia Limifolia, also known as Fairy Washboard is an eye-catching succulent up to 4 inches (10 cm) in diameter. It features a rosette of triangular leaves with distinct ridges. These distinct ridges resemble the texture of a washboard. Varieties of the plant are available with light to dark green leaves. The leaves also tend to have a slight curve, creating a spiral effect when looking at the plant from above.
- The plant flowers in the summer, but the flowers are not showy.
- All of the plants will be shipped bare root.
- It grows best in bright light and warm, dry climates, but it can tolerate partial shade outdoors. Indoors, place the plant on a windowsill that allows the plant to get lots of sunlight throughout the day, without constant direct sunlight.
- Grow the plant in succulent or cactus potting soil mix. It need fast-draining soil.
- Water only when soil feels dry to the touch and then drain completely. Never let the plant sit in water.