- Graptopetalum paraguayense (Ghost Plant) is a colorful, succulent perennial with up to 6 inches (15 cm) wide rosettes, holding thick, triangular, pointed, flat leaves that range in color from pale blue to light purple. The fleshy rosettes spread on stems creating a low spreading colony up to 1 foot (30 cm) tall.
- The flowers are 0.8 inch (2 cm) wide and white in color, with small red specks.
- All of the plants will be shipped bare root.
- Full sun. Perfect for a sunny window.
- Water during the summer and spring. Reduce water in the winter, but keep hydrated enough to retain its leaves.
- Keep at least 50ºF (10ºC) at all times; if you keep temperatures of 60ºF (16ºC) or higher during the winter, the plant may retain its leaves.
- A well-drained succulent mix, with an ideal pH around 6.0 (slightly acidic).
- Fertilize during spring and summer with controlled-release fertilizer or liquid fertilizer according to label directions.