- Graptoveria Amethorum is a rare hybrid succulent plant. It forms rosette up to 3 inches (7.5 cm) in diameter with very plum, grayish green leaves with lighter margins. Blushes violet in bright light.
- All of the plants will be shipped bare root.
- Full sun, Partial Sun.
- A well-drained succulent mix, with an ideal pH around 6.0.
- Only needs occasional water. Avoid letting water sit for too long in the rosette to prevent rot and fungal diseases.
- Feed once with a weak fertilizer at the beginning of the growing season (Spring or Summer).
- You can propagate Graptoveria ‘Debbie’ by seeds, leaf cuttings or offsets.