- Olivia is an intergeneric hybrid of Echeveria and Graptopetalum. Shiny olive green rosettes with pink flushes and tips and pale yellow starry flowers. They grow outdoors in frost free areas. Cold climates must bring them indoors. Very attractive plant. Tender soft succulent – will not tolerate frost.
- All of the plants will be shipped bare root.
- Full sun.
- Gritty, Porous and Well-Drained.
- Water thoroughly when soil is completely dry to the touch.
- Feed once with a weak fertilizer at the beginning of the growing season (Spring or Summer).
- You can propagate Graptoveria Olivia by seeds, leaf cuttings or offsets. Winter, Spring.