- Graptoveria Opalina is a beautiful succulent plant with pale blue-green leaves that have a hint of pink tones on the leaf tips and margins. Its distinctive leaves stay fairly upright and can grow into a 6 inches wide rosette.
- In late spring appear the short, branching inflorescences bearing yellow flowers.
- All of the plants will be shipped bare root.
- Full sun is the best situation.
- Gritty, Porous and Well-Drained.
- Water thoroughly when soil is dry to the touch, then let drain completely. Avoid letting water sit for too long in the soil to prevent rot and fungal diseases.