- Graptoveria ‘Silver Star’ is a hybrid between Graptopetalum filiferum and Echeveria agavoides var. multifida. Its fleshy silvery green leaves have unique white hair-like tips that turn bright red when grown in full sun.
- From mid-winter to early spring, it produces clusters of pale pink flowers tipped with white.
- All of the plants will be shipped bare root.
- Full Sun, Partial Sun.
- Loam, Sand.
- Avoid letting water sit for too long in the rosette to prevent rot and fungal diseases.
- Dead leaves should be removed from the plant as soon as possible to ward off pests.