- Haworthia Cooperi is a slowly growing, low succulent plant. It grow in clumps of small rosettes of tiny, fleshy, light green leaves, up to 2 inches (5 cm) long. Its short stem produces many leaves that are just long enough to reach the soil surface, the transparent tips allowing light into the factory below.
- When flowering in spring to summer, it bears a peduncle simple inflorescence (up to 12 inches (30 cm) long) of whitish flowers.
- All of the plants will be shipped bare root
- Bright, indirect light, partial shade.
- Warm weather in the spring and fall are optimal for Window Haworthia. It can survive cool winter but will not do well under 40°F (4°C).
- Porous, well-drained potting mix with sand, pumice or decomposed granite.
- Water only when soil is dry to the touch. Let drain completely after each watering.
- Feed with an all-purpose fertilizer once at the beginning of the growing season, diluted to 50% of the recommended dose.
- Use offsets from the parent plant to grow new plants.