- Haworthia cooperi var. obtusa is a type of translucent Haworthia. There are 20 to 25 per rosette, succulent soft and glassy (almost transparent) round-tipped somewhat spherical with lovely blue-green translucent-patterns. When receiving too much sun or not get enough water, the leaves will become reddish.
- All of the plants will be shipped bare root.
- Bright, indirect light, partial shade.
- Porous, well-drained potting mix with sand, pumice or decomposed granite.
- Water only when soil is dry to the touch. Let drain completely after each watering.
- Offsets (New plants are freely produced basally between the leaves)