- Haworthia Cymbiformis Var. Obtusa is one of the innumerable morphological forms of the very variable Haworthia cymbiformis characterized by denser rosettes up to 6 inches (15 cm) in diameter, forming round clumps. It has peculiar bright green leaves that looks like molded glass. Thay are succulent, soft, very juicy, obovate with entire margins, and leaf-tips are rather obtuse or rounded.
- White to very pale pink flowers with brownish-green veins are borne on a 8 inches (20 cm) tall inflorescence.
- All of the plants will be shipped bare root.
- Light Shade.
- Use a cactus mix or very fast-draining potting soil mixed with sand.
- Average Water Needs, Water regularly, do not overwater.