- Haworthia Retusa (Star Cactus) is a succulent plant that forms star-shaped rosettes with its fleshy leaves, hence the common name. It is native to South Africa.
- The plants main feature are the fleshy green to dark green leaves. When it finally flowers expect it to happen from summer.
- All of the plants will be shipped bare root.
- Full to partial sun is the best for its growth. It can also grow indoors.
- It has typical watering needs for a succulent. It’s best to use the “soak and dry” method, and allow the soil to dry out completely between watering.