- Haworthia Fasciata ‘Zebra Haworthia” is one of the most popular Haworthia species. Its leaves are thin, and dark green with horizontal white ridges that resemble zebra striping.
- Zebra Haworthia is often grown as indoor plant because of its attractive appearance and low maintenance. It produces offsets freely, and the offsets can be propagated easily.
- All of the plants will be shipped bare root
- Bright light, but not direct sunlight.
- Use a cactus mix or very fast-draining potting soil mixed with sand.
- The Zebra Plant flowers are small tubular white or pink flowers growing from a very thin kind of stem. It rarely blooms though and the flowers only last for a few days.
- Water only when soil feels dry to the touch and then drain completely. Never let the plant sit in water.