- Corpuscularia lehmannii, commonly known as Ice Plant, is a succulent plant that can reach up to 8 inches (20 cm) tall and up to 12 inches (30 cm) wide.
- Its leaves, which grow in opposing pairs, are dark green and as thick as ice cubes. These leaves are three-angled and grow up to 1.6 inches (4 cm) long.
- Ice Plant produces yellow daisy-like flowers of up to 1.6 inches (4 cm) in diameter.
- All of the plants will be shipped bare root.
- Full Sun, Partial Sun.
- Water thoroughly when soil is dry to the touch, then let drain completely. Avoid letting water sit for too long in the soil to prevent rot and fungal diseases. Reduce watering in the winter.
- Well-Drained, Porous, Gritty.
- Average summer temperatures from 65ºF/18ºC to 70ºF/21ºC are ideal. In winter, it can survive temperatures as low as 50ºF/10ºC.
- You can propagate Ice Plant by division, cuttings or seeds. If propagating by division, dividing the plants in the spring is optimal. Cuttings can be taken anytime in the spring, summer or fall. When grown by seeds, scatter the seeds on top of the soil and do not cover them, allowing light to stimulate germination.