- Tillandsia Juncea, native to American Southern states, Latin America and Antilles, is a drought tolerant and easy to grow air plant. It has long dark grassy-green needle-like leaves and a brown base. Juncea plants sometimes might have a brick red hue as well.
- All of the plants will be shipped bare root.
- Bright indirect sunlight.
- No soil is needed. Sand, sea glass, rocks, pebbles & bark chip can be used instead of soil.
- Frequent misting several times a week is necessary. Tillandsia Juncea will also benefit from a soaking bath every week. Give it a little shake off afterwards to make sure water doesn’t collect in the bottom leaves to prevent root.