- Kalanchoe Panamensis or Kalanchoe Marnieriana is a cute leafy succulent that can grow up to 18 inches tall and 3 feet wide.
- It can be grown together with other succulents in a container as a tall filler, or as a spiller then it’s longer. The flat and rounded leaves are blue-ish green and get pink tips in the winter. Instead of forming a rosette shape, the leaves are arranged oppositely and flatten together facing toward the tips.
- In late winter and spring, Kalanchoe Marnieriana produces tall flower stalks bearings cute red-orange bell-shaped flowers.
- All of the plants will be shipped bare root.
- Full sun or partial sun.
- Porous and well-drained.
- Water thoroughly only when soil is dry to the touch, then let drain completely.
- Feed once per month during the growing season.