- Early Kale variety produces flavorful leaves.
- The blue-green leaves are finely curled and reach up to 12-15″ tall.
- Can handle the cold extremely well.
- One of the best frost resistant kale varieties available.
- Day to Maturity | 65 days
- Can be planted pretty much anywhere where there’s a cool fall growing season.
- Plant Kale in rows 18 inches to 2 feet apart.
- Kale is considered to be a highly nutritious vegetable with powerful antioxidant properties; kale is considered to be anti-inflammatory.
- Kale is very high in beta carotene, vitamin K, vitamin C, lutein, zeaxanthin, and reasonably rich in calcium.