- Tillandsia Magnusiana is a stemless air plant with multiple long delicate silver-green leaf blades. These leaves spread out in all directions from the base to form a sphere that looks like a pin cushion.
- Magnusiana produces tubular purple flowers of about 1.5 inches (4 cm) long on a maroon inflorescence that extends from the center of the plant. If this air plant is in full sun, the leaves can turn from green to a beautiful maroon red shade.
- All of the plants will be shipped bare root.
- Bright indirect sunlight.
- No soil is needed. Sand, sea glass, rocks, pebbles & bark chip can be used instead of soil.
- Frequent misting several times a week is necessary. Tillandsia Nana will also benefit from a soaking bath every week. Give it a little shake off afterwards to make sure water doesn’t collect in the bottom leaves to prevent rot.