- Tillandsia Nana is a stem growing air plant native to Peru and Bolivia where it grows at high altitudes and survives thanks to the moisture in the air. It has light green leaves and offsets readily to form dense clumps within a year or so.
- Tillandsia Nana produces pink-purple flowers from a violet inflorescence.
- All of the plants will be shipped bare root.
- Bright indirect sunlight.
- No soil is needed. Sand, sea glass, rocks, pebbles & bark chip can be used instead of soil.
- Frequent misting several times a week is necessary. Tillandsia Nana will also benefit from a soaking bath every week. Give it a little shake off afterwards to make sure water doesn’t collect in the bottom leaves to prevent rot.