- A long day variety that is small and flat with a ruby red skin.
- An excellent, unique flavor that can be added to any dish.
- Sure to be your new favorite!
How to Plant Bulb Onions
- Onion bulbs are quite hardy and can withstand 20° F frost.
- They should be set out 4-6 weeks prior to the last expected frost.
- When your plants arrive they should appear to be quite dry.
- DO NOT WET THEM NOR STICK THEIR ROOTS IN WATER.
- Unpack them and store them in a cool, dry place until it is time to plant.
- They should last about 3 weeks kept this way.
- Do not worry that your plants seem dry.
- They will “shoot” new roots and new, green tops as soon as they are planted.
- Be sure to specify on your order when you want your plants to arrive.